Pages

Thursday, April 1

Ding, Ding, Ding! We Have A Winner!!

I must give a shout-out to my friend, Tabatha, who set a goal for March mileage and MET IT!!! Girl, you are awesome!!! She's not stopping either. She's increased her goal for April. I have no doubt she'll make it.

In other news, I failed to meet my own goal. When I set out to run 80 miles this month, I didn't consider two very important factors. First, the week my kids were on spring break and the ten days that Julie was out of the country. No partner, no trail runs. It's just not a good idea. We ran nearly 50, though, and I'm happy for that.

As long as God keeps blessing me with health and ability, I'll keep trying! :)

2 comments:

  1. No Girl, YOU are awesome. I could not run 50 miles even if Bigfoot chased me everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. give it time...five years ago, i told my trainer, i'm not a runner and i never will be but i'll come to the marathon training group meeting and listen. wrote a check to join before i left.

    the rest is history. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete