Pages

Wednesday, January 6

Coming Soon...To A Monday Near You!

As a trainer, I am often asked how to lose weight/get an exercise program started. If there were a quick, one-size-fits-all answer to that, I could have put myself out of a job in a matter of minutes -- and would gladly have done so as being fit is crucial to avoiding many health problems.

Working out daily used to be a no-brainer as I was always in one gym or another. Over the past two months, most of my exercise has been trail running but, oh, how I miss those daily weight workouts!

Now that I've left my job, I won't waste fuel driving to work out elsewhere but have struggled with how to fit it into my day. Frankly, sometimes the day just gets away from me. Perhaps some of you feel that way, too.

For my own accountability and to possibly motivate others, I'm going to post a workout every week. Throw it in with whatever you're already doing or use it to ease exercise into your days.

So, if this fits in with your goals, then please join me for Motivation Mondays!

2 comments:

  1. This is just what I need Renee, someone to tell me exactly what I need to do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard about the Cookie Diet on tv today. I sure hope you are advocating this! (ha. just kidding!)

    I might even try the workouts too!!!

    ReplyDelete